Our new addition, Lola the Cockapoo-poo. Yes that is a real breed. We've had her for a couple of weeks now, she is so much fun. The kids love her so much and surprisingly, Josh does too!
Yeah a post.. I have been waiting and I think she is so cute! Hey you better get me added to your 'blog list' on the side, and let me know how the appt thing goes with Nick and Hanna!!
Love it!! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way! Your family is darling and I always love talking to you when we get together, you are such a fun girl!:)
What a cute puppy. Your kids are so big they are really cute. Well I am glad you are ready to join the blog world better late then never. When are you going to come visit us ( jeni and her family, and of course me) Well take care love Emily
I am so glad to see you on blog. I wish we would have had more time to talk as well. We should make a road trip to St. George for a girl's weekend. I am so excited to catch up with you this way!!!
Josh and I have been married for 11 years. We have two beautiful, awesome, HILARIOUS kids, Griffin who is 7 and Avry who is 3. We recently added a new baby to the family, Lola, a 12 week old Cockapoopoo.
10 comments:
Yeah a post.. I have been waiting and I think she is so cute! Hey you better get me added to your 'blog list' on the side, and let me know how the appt thing goes with Nick and Hanna!!
Cute baby! I am happy you have joined the blog world, not sure that I am ready for that yet... see you soon.
Love it!! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way! Your family is darling and I always love talking to you when we get together, you are such a fun girl!:)
I think sge is soooo cute.
Amanda! She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her in person.
What a cute puppy. Your kids are so big they are really cute. Well I am glad you are ready to join the blog world better late then never. When are you going to come visit us ( jeni and her family, and of course me) Well take care love Emily
NO BITE LOLA, NO BITE and STOP EATING POO LOLA! You know how much you hate baths.
Rideouts. Who is sge?
You know who sge is. Don't pretend you don't.
I am so glad to see you on blog. I wish we would have had more time to talk as well. We should make a road trip to St. George for a girl's weekend. I am so excited to catch up with you this way!!!
Post a Comment