I can't believe how fast Griffin has grown up. He is such a good boy. He is so sweet and caring. He has always had such a tender heart and is so nice and accepting of everyone. He is an awesome student. He loves to read and he is a good speller. He is also soooo funny! For those of you who know him know what I am talking about. He comes up with the most random things. He's so clever! I love him so much!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Griffin's first day of 2nd grade
I can't believe how fast Griffin has grown up. He is such a good boy. He is so sweet and caring. He has always had such a tender heart and is so nice and accepting of everyone. He is an awesome student. He loves to read and he is a good speller. He is also soooo funny! For those of you who know him know what I am talking about. He comes up with the most random things. He's so clever! I love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love you griffin and i miss you to
Sammi your cousin.
I love him!
Griff, you are one awesome dude! I love you
Yeah, you've got the verve pipe!
whats a verve pipe
You don't even wanna know.
Post a Comment